Thirty days of writing here was fun and not even one day I felt why I started.
I always run from challenges. It’s not that I am afraid of it but I don’t have confidence that I will finish the challenge.
This is the first time that I took a challenge and I am patting my back saying that I did well. Sometimes you need to pat your back yourself :).
Thanks to Swati for adding me with others to take this challenge inspite of knowing that I am very irregular in posting.
So what I got from this thirty days challenge.
- My brain got a good work out.
- No negative thoughts and no bad memories.
- I will stop cribbing that I don’t have time.Every evening wrote a post. Came to know that time management is also something which I should learn.
- Was able to visit all my old favourite blogs.
- Got inspirations by reading everyone.
- Happy to read many new blogs.
- Above all got a grown up daughter who likes to eat biryani 365 days.
This is not an end but a beginning……