According to many of us a school is a place where children are taught to be good world citizens, but schools in Pakistan are taught hatred against Hindus and against the world.
It is hard to fathom what 10-year olds are taught in Pakistanis schools. It seems that Pakistani schools exist foremost to plant and nurture hatred for Indians, and especially Hindus.
What is taught in Pakistani text books:
* The Muslims of Pakistan provided all facilities to the Hindus and the Sikhs who left for India. But the Hindus and the Sikhs looted the Muslims in India with both hands and they attacked their caravans, buses and railway trains. Therefore, about one million Muslims were martyred on their way to Pakistan.* The Hindus treated the ancient population of the Indus Valley very badly. They set fire to their houses and butchered them.* The religion of Hindus did not teach them good things, Hindus did not respect women.
* After the war of 1965, India with the help of Hindus living in East Pakistan, incited the people of East Pakistan against West Pakistanis. In December 1971, the Indians themselves also attacked East Pakistan. As a result…East Pakistan separated from us. We should all receive military training so that we can foil the designs of the enemy in the future.* The Hindu has always been an enemy of Islam.
* In the middle of the city of Deebal (Sindh), there was a Hindu temple. There was a flag hoisted on top of it. The Hindus believed that as long as the flag kept flying, nobody could harm them. Mohd bin Qasim found out about this…. The Muslims began to catapult stones at the temple and at the flag, ultimately making it fall to the ground. The whole city became tumultuous and the Hindus lost heart. Some Muslims clambered up the walls of the temple and forced open the door. Qasim’s army entered the city and after conquering it, announced peace. The Muslims treated the vanquished so well many Hindus converted to Islam.* Before the Arab conquest the people were fed up with the teachings of Buddhists and Hindus.* The foundation of the Hindu setup was based on injustice and cruelty.* The Hindus who had always been opportunists cooperated with the British.* The Hindus used to please the goddess Kali by slaughtering people of other religions.
· Some Jewish tribes also lived in Arabia. They lent money to workers and peasants on high rates of interest and usurped their earnings. They held the whole society in their tight grip because of the ever-increasing compound interest.* History has no parallel to the extremely kind treatment of the Christians by the Muslims. Still the Christian kingdoms of Europe were constantly trying to gain control of Jerusalem. This was the cause of the Crusades.* European nations have been working during the past three centuries, through conspiracies or naked aggression, to subjugate countries of the Muslim world.
· Hindus always desired to crush the Muslims as a nation. Several attempts were made by the Hindus to erase Muslim culture and civilisation.* The Hindus too wished to ruin Muslim civilisation and culture by destroying Urdu which has been closely associated with the Pakistan Movement.
* During the Khilafat Movement Hindus and Muslims were completely united and like brothers and they started to cooperate and live in peaceful togetherness. But as soon as this movement ended, Hindu hatred of the Muslim re-emerged.* Before Islam people lived in untold misery all over the world.
* The Hindus and the Muslims…could not amalgamate each other’s way of life to become one nation.The main reason for this difference of cultures, civilisation and outlook was the religion of Islam which cannot be assimilated in any other system as it is based on the principle of…oneness of God….On the other hand, Hinduism is based on the concept of multiple Gods….There lies the difference between the Hindu and Muslim way of thinking.* In connivance with the (British) government the Hindus started communal riots and caused loss of life and property.At the time of prayers the Hindus tortured the Muslims by playing music in front of the mosques. Before the commencement of classes the students saluted the portrait of Mahatma Gandhi and Muslim students were also forced to do so.* Muslims promoted equality and social justice as against the division (created by) the (Hindu) caste system.
· (The ideology of) Pakistan…was a revolt against the prevailing system of India in which Hindu nationalism was imposed on the Muslims….* Islam gives a message of peace and brotherhood…. There is no such concept in Hinduism. Moreover Islam preaches brotherhood, equality and justice…. On the other hand, the Hindu society is based on caste system which downgrades the entire mankind.* After the establishment of Pakistan the Hindus and Sikhs created a day of doom for the Muslims in East Punjab.* The Hindus were encouraged by the (British) government to force the Muslims to join the Congress
Article source from rediff